DEXA Solutions can provide your facility and staff with a wide range of applications training for your GE Lunar Bone Densitometer.
New Operator Training
This option addresses the need to have additional technologists trained (1 or more days depending upon need).
- DEXA System Overview and Quality Assurance
- AP Spine measurement and analysis
- Femur/Dual Femur measurement and analysis
- Composer report use and functionality
- Archive and backup of critical data
- As time permits, any additional software features (LVA, Forearm, Practice management tools, Orthopedic Hip, Pediatric, Total Body Densitometry and Composition, DICOM, Small Animal, APVA, AHA, and One Scan)
There are several reasons to request an applications refresher for your DEXA Technologists.
- Training has been handed down within your facility for several years as technologists have come and gone
- You want to take advantage of an additional software feature, such as LVA or Total Body Composition, but are unfamiliar with proper measurement and analysis techniques
- Advanced Applications - a deep dive into advanced settings and software features
Today to speak with one of our specialists about a quote for training.